Exchange processing policy
- Processing of applications takes place semi-automatically with operator participation.
- The period of receipt of Bitcoin in your wallet depends on the network load and your wallet. The average time of receipt of funds - 10 minutes, but with a strong network load can reach 72 hours.
- The processing time of the application is:
- Weekdays 9:00-23:00 - processing time is 15 minutes;
- Weekdays 23:00-9:00, weekends and holidays - processing time up to 12 hours.
- A step-by-step guide to application creating is on the first page of the application.
- We have the right to refuse the application processing without giving a reason. In this case, the funds will be returned to your wallet.
- When creating an application, you must accept the User Agreement.
- You undertake not to use funds in illegal actions.
- You undertake to indicate your personal wallet number, the site administration is not responsible for the receipt of funds when specifying a wallet to third parties.
- If you have problems, you can contact the technical support with the contacts listed on the site. If there are problems with the transaction and the funds did not reach the wallet you specified due to our fault, we will return funds you have spent.
- If you has transferred not the exact amount specified in the application, we have the right to either cancel the application and return the funds (minus commission 10% of the refunded amount), or process the application manually with the current rate recalculated minus commission 5%.
- Full rules for using our service can be found at the link.
Thank you for choosing our exchanger!